The main objectives of facilities administration are:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the development plan and the work of the University.
- Monitoring and providing operational and technical condition of buildings, structures, territories, utilities and manufacturing equipment of the University through their rational exploitation and repair.
- Organization of works for the repair and overhaul of buildings and structures with the preparation of appropriate design and estimate documentation in accordance with BN&R.
- Ensure proper order and sanitary - hygienic state academic buildings, dormitories, canteens, educational and sports facilities, garages, warehouses, etc.
- Ensure together with other departments of STUEK proper and efficient use of labor and money to develop the cost of works and services sold and produced by the university.
The structure of facilities administration include:
- Operational and maintenance department (OMD)
- Road and Transport Department (RTD)