Center of external evaluation and quality management is a structural subdivision of D. Serikbayev EKSTU.
The main goal of the department’s activities is to support the progress of the university in world and national rankings, to create an attractive image, which allows achieving competitive advantages and to coordinate the functioning of the QMS.
Main directions of СEEQM activity are:
- coordination of work on the university's participation in the world and national ratings;
- coordination of the functioning of the university QMS;
- coordination of work on the institutional and specialized accreditation;
- monitoring customer satisfaction with the quality of services provided;
- improvement of the normative and organizational base of the university, the structure of management.