The main tasks of economic management are:
- Participation in the development and implementation of the development program and work plan of the University.
- Control and maintenance of operational and technical condition of buildings, structures, territories, engineering networks and production equipment of the University through their rational operation and repair.
- Organization of works on the current and major repairs of buildings and structures with the preparation of appropriate design and estimate documentation in accordance with SNiP.
- Ensuring order and proper sanitary and hygienic condition of educational buildings, dormitories, canteens, training and sports facilities, garages, warehouses, etc.
- Ensuring, together with other departments of EKSTU, the correct and effective use of labor and money, the development of the cost of works and services sold and produced by the University.
The structure of the economic management includes:
- Operational and economic Department (ECHO)
- The road transport Department (JSC)